Friday, October 17, 2008

Mccain: "i'm not afraid to fight, I am ready for it"

Mccain gets better day by day, his stump speeches are strong, and tough, hammering Obama on taxes, promising to fight on spending, and promising to fight for America and not give up.
with massive crowd turnout and enthusiastic crowd chanting " john McCain...john McCain..." , McCain seems to unite the party and drill some hope in our heart ,that change is coming, and victory is in our sight.

here are some of his remarks now at a rally in Florida:

"Senator Obama says that he wanted to spread your wealth around. When politicians talk about taking your money and spreading it around, you'd better hold onto your wallet".
"his plan gives away your tax dollars to those who don't pay taxes. That's not a tax cut, that's welfare. America didn't become the greatest nation on earth by redistributing wealth; we became the greatest nation by creating new wealth".
"I've been fighting for this country since I was seventeen years old, and I have the scars to prove it. If I'm elected President, I will fight to take America in a new direction from my first day in office until my last. I'm not afraid of the fight, I'm ready for it".
"If I'm elected President, I won't raise taxes on small businesses, as Senator Obama proposes, and force them to cut jobs".
"They say those who don't learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. Well, my friends, I know my history lessons, and I sure won't make the mistakes Senator Obama will".

No comments: